Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'm back I'm back

sorry, sheesh.
Been a bit busy lately seeing as it's our last week... and so all the preparations that the last week entails are under way.

So, post V, I want to have a V post... heh heh, yes, clever. She's been complaining about my lack of discretion here, but I promise this will be entertaining and discreet at the same time.

Things you might not necessarily know about V (obviously if you don't know her at all, these will all be a surprise!):

-She can Juggle!
-She has taken out her tongue ring (it was disrupting her chakra)
-She may be the only person on earth who thinks that I'm NORMAL (hee hee)
-She is 3 cm taller than me (but otherwise the same size)
-We think of the same song lyrics for the same situation (You give me the most gorgeous sleep that I've ever had)
-Sometimes I think we may possibly be the same person (except I can't Juggle!)
-She doesn't have a dishwasher.
-She can beat the crap out of you with a sword (handy girl to have around in a clinch)
-She has older twin sisters

V I miss you! When we're old and grey (and have enough money) we'll hit up this town again. It'll be the dance floor at the Atomic Cafe all over again. Careful not to slip on the drool boys.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home