Monday, December 20, 2004

Oh brother

My brother has started a blog at livejournal, but he won't tell me what the link is. He doesn't want me to read it. After all I've done for him, getting him home safely, stopping him from peeing in closets, standing up for him in the 6th grade. Doesn't he KNOW he could be famous by association to this website? HE WON'T LET ME LINK IT. I'm so hurt. *pout*
I'm waiting for my mother to come home with V. Any minute now I can make my escape to D&R's. Have bag packed, hair done, and black eyeliner. Hairbrush microphone here I come.

If someone knows the link to my brother's site, wanna send it to me? There can be only one reason why he doesn't want me to read it, and that's either because he's complaining about me (perish the thought, heh heh) or because he's saying things I wouldn't approve of. Therefore I am driven by an insatiable desire to KNOW.

All younger siblings may now commence throwing the tomatoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home