Friday, December 17, 2004

BWAH!

So right now there is a man standing on a ladder, outside my window. I don't know what he is doing, scraping something, because my curtains are closed. I've never had a man trying to reach my bedroom window with a ladder. How romantic, except he's a complete stranger in coveralls.
And all I can think is what would happen if I went up to the window right now, pulled apart the curtains really fast and went

BWAH!

Would the man at my window fall off his ladder?

heh heh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats terrible.... crazy foreigners trying to mess up work for the true citizens of germany. No wonder they put all of you canadians into one big isloated compound

7:09 a.m.  
Blogger Alexis said...

whatever, you know you'd wonder too. it's not like I actually did it.

10:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home