Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Last Look

There is a couple that I see most mornings as I walk into work. The woman works in the building, and the man does not, but walks her as far as the driveway. Then they walk along and watch eachother walking away... taking turns looking back and looking away. It reminds me of that scene in Meet Joe Black (the second) right before we see Brad Pitt fly flailing over the hoods of a couple of cars. Anyway, neither of the people I'm talking about get bulldozed... actually the whole thing is kind of cute.

The other thing I wanted to mention is that I am feeling a little disturbed that they're spraying a pesticide on the grounds here called Killex. Yeah, Killex. It sounds so sinister... I don't really think I want anything being sprayed into my immediate environment called Killex. Killed! Exed!! Bwahahahaaaaa.

cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home