Friday, May 28, 2004

All the Money in the World

That was a demand, not a request...

You know, the more I think about it... the more I really want to document on film everything that I'm doing next year... I could send it home to Karoline and she could put it on vhs and distribute. I could make it like an hour-long show every month or something. A tone a little off-beat, a little unconventional in style.
But I need to buy a DV cam to do that, and probably pirate some better software on my mac. On top of that, I want to get a digital camera, so I can post my photos to the web while I'm away, because come on, how cool would that be?
And THEN, I want to get a little mp3 player, so that my family can have music...
And I want new jeans.

Oh lord, I'm a child of the technological age. I crave it like a crack baby.

Whine whine whine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home