Thursday, January 15, 2004

boy is my face red...

well, it's not really, but my pj's are!

since now I know that the afore-mentioned idiot (don't worry honey I don't really think you're an idiot) actually reads this page from time to time (who knew? nobody reads this!.... do they?), I should stick up another little note for him to discover, as usual, a week too late.

Agent Lamebrain (code name: neily-boy, heh heh, what if people ARE reading this?)--- stop pouting.

I just thought I'd clear that up... I was thinking about you last night before I fell asleep, and then I had a very disturbing dream, which actually didn't have that much to do with you, because you weren't there.
But I wanted you to be there. All these other people were there, and they kept telling me that I was with them now and that they didn't want me to think about you anymore... but I couldn't help it. Even in my dream I needed you there... the dream people just didn't compare you see. And I kept saying, no, but I want to be with N! and they wouldn't let me. It was quite terrible... not to mention the part where I had seven invisible babies who kept leaving neat piles of dirty diapers for me to "change" eventhough they weren't in them. And my mother kept berating me because I wasn't taking proper care of my babies... but how could I if they were invisible and I couldn't find them in their dirty diapers? Not to worry (or freak out) darling... I always have pregnancy/baby dreams before I get my period... it's hormones, naturally.

Anyway...

Cheers,
silverlined83@yahoo.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home