Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Peace and Joy... Oh I wish I had an Oscar Meyer Weenie Whistle

Tweeeet!

Isn't there anyone who will watch the Santa Clause 2 with me?? No one who's interested in the out come of the "Mrs. Clause"?? This saddens me greatly. There are also very few who will watch Olive the Other Reindeer with me... and now my wonderful B/F has gotten it for me on DVD... I just want to watch it, please? Big secret: my bro is getting a dvd PLAYER for Christmas... so he'll just HAVE to let me watch it with him. It's Christmas after all. We must make a few concessions, mustn't we?

Two days until the big unwrapping, although my holiday of choice passed on Monday, and I feel like I can finally calm down. Two days where I have an all-encompassing excuse to stay in my house and do family/dinner oriented things without feeling like a chump for not going out and partying during the holidays. I feel calm. Sad because wonderful B/F left today, and I can still taste him, but relaxed and unhurried... It occurs to me that I haven't felt like this in a while. *sigh*

Well, hope everyone's special day, whatever it may be, is un-stressful. Isn't that the most we can wish for these days? Or at least the best thing?

I don't know...

P.S. Agent Bond... don't know if you're still reading this, although I've noticed I'm still on your mailing list, but I have 2 pirate jokes I've been saving up:

What expression do a pirate and a pimp have in common?

Yo Ho.


yeah... that one's bad...

So anyway, this captain is sailing his ship across the high seas... or whatever. And one day he sees a pirate ship, and they prepare to fight. The captain says to his first mate, bring me my red shirt. So he puts on his red shirt and they fight and beat the pirates and continue on their salty way.
So then a week later, the captain spies 2 pirate ships sailing towards them. Again he calls to his first mate, bring me my red shirt. They fight the pirates and defeat them.
But by now the first mate is curious, so he asks the captain, sir, why do you always wear your red shirt when you're doing battle. And the captain replies, oh, it's so that if I get wounded, the blood won't show up on my shirt. And the first mate's like, huh, that makes sense.
So the next day, the captain spies 10 pirate ships speeding towards them over the water. And as they prepare for battle the captain calls to his first mate, bring me my brown pants!

Ta daah! I seriously endorse telling those jokes at Christmas dinner.

Cheers
silverlined83@yahoo.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home