Monday, October 27, 2003

Today started good, and ended sucky...

... and that's the worst way to have a day.

Question: How do you tell some one you love them... or rather how do you stop yourself from telling someone you love them (when sometimes you almost can't stop yourself in those "Oh my God I love you!" moments, and sometimes they look at you and you just want to say those three words, and you can admit it to everyone else but them...) when sometimes they make you feel like you're in the way, or annoying, or downright stupid. Possibly also lame.

Does anyone understand what I'm talking about here?

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I've also had the dream about the moment when you just tell a person you love them and they respond with the classic "Oh, uh... gee silverlined, you know I love spending time with you..."
Yes. I dreamed it. I am that obsessed.

God I feel like shit right now.
Couldn't some one else say it for me? Cause I'm bursting with IT, and also with terror of IT.

VT-o, I'm feeling very envious of your dramatic relationship... Mine is lacking in all possibilities of being dramatic, mostly because I'm just dramatic to myself. We're so ridiculously stable and I think I'm going crazy. I am crazy, and I'm terrified of screwing it up. Because I love him, so much it makes me sad if he is in the least bit dismissive... but I think I'm probably just as bad to him. Am I a horrible person? shrivel shrivel. God I'm such a spaz... hand over the anti-psychotics please.

Blast.

Today sucks the big one.

silverlined83@yahoo.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home