Friday, May 18, 2007

Where we live

I never get tired of doing this.

In the last week, this site has had visits from the following places:

Vancouver
Toronto
Ottawa
Guelph
Owen Sound
Kingston
Mississauga
Salt Lake City
San Diego
Singapore

heh heh heh

SO!
Since I know where you live, it seems only fair that you should know where we live.
As such - pictures of the place, finally and completely furnished are on my flickr!

There will of course be some changes made, since you'll notice the walls are pretty much still great big blanks. But for furniture we have vowed we are done. I am not walking through another furniture store for an entire weekend EVER AGAIN.

This weekend we are going to a giant HOMESENSE. Which is entirely different.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great but the floor space seems a tad limited. Where does the inflatable mattress go? I have just (duh!) realized that I will be there for July 4th. First time we haven't been together for that day in many years.

10:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home