Sunday, May 27, 2007

Saturday Night

"So jeans are made out of cotton, huh?"

"Yep."

"I never knew that. I always thought they were made of metal."

"...what?"

"Yeah, I thought, because they're so heavy and they get really cold in the wind..."

"You know you shouldn't tell me these things, right? You know I'm going to make fun of you forever about this."

"Let me finish! I didn't think they were ENTIRELY metal, just that they had some metal threads inserted into the fabric."

"You thought everyone was walking around in metal pants? 'Hey, let me just put on my chainmail pants and we'll be good to go!'"

"Hey, what are you doing with that computer?"

"I'm posting this on the internet."

"No, I blackball it. I should have FIVE blackballs... a year. This is one of them."

"You can't blackball me, I have freedom of expression. Anyways, when people read this, they're going to assume the person saying something stupid is me and not you."

"Fine, but I get to proofread."

...

"Okay I'm done."

"... what made you think this would be an acceptable format?"


(Editor's Note: Some quotes may have been removed from context and therefore be inaccurate.
ALSO, TM has not worn jeans since he started playing road hockey when he was a little kid. Jeans are completely impractical for road hockey because they're very uncomfortable.
ALSO, he hasn't really thought about the make up of jeans that much, it was more of a background assumption.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know... now that I think about it I too have always kinda thought there was something more to jeans than just cotton.

2:38 p.m.  
Blogger Alex said...

Hahahaha. I'm so mentioning this the next time I see your bf.

3:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home