Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dub

"Mr Frances Leeds, recently returned from a journey into the shadows -- where he learned that there is no darkness deep enough it cannot be breached by the human heart. . . or The Twilight Zone"

I shit you not. I actually witnessed that episode today. Man what were they THINKING in the 80s? These shows are TERRIBLE.

In other news, I may expire quietly and alone in the FH late in the night. Why? Well barring option c), you can blame the Macs -- I don't know how, but it will be their fault. They'll have all ganged up on me because earlier I yelled "That's fucking right you mother-fucking piece of fucking crap I've got your fucking number so don't try any more bullshit with me. I FUCKING OWN YOU." It's pretty easy to get excited when you conquer some frustrating aspect of Final Cut. There are victory dances involved. But the comps tend to take it a little personally...

If you ever wonder if it was nice to know you, I tell you now that it was.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Option c)
Carnivorous, subterranean, mutant bat-men roaming the FH and mischievously slamming doors.

They are not pretty.

8:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home